DESCRIPTION: Prototype board for 40 pin PIC microcontrollers with power supply circuit, crystal oscillator circuit, RS232 port, ICSP/ICD port.
- FR-4, 1.5 mm (0,062"), green soldermask, white silkscreen component print
- Dimensions 100x80 mm (3,9x3,15")
- Four mounting holes
- Power plug-in jack
- ICSP/ICD connector for programming with PIC-PG1 and debugging with PIC-ICD1 (* for the PICs with ICD support)
- Voltage regulator +5V, 7805 and filtering capacitors
- LED to RA0 through jumper
- Quartz crystall oscilator circuit 4/20Mhz
- DIL28 microcontroller socket
- RS232 DB9 female connector
- RS232 MAX232 interface circuit with Tx, Rx, CTS, DTR/RTS signals
- Extension slot on every uC pin
- Gird 100 mils
- GND bus
- Vcc bus
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
Questions on PICMicro 40pin 20Mhz Development Board
No questions asked yetRegister or Login to ask a question.
- Grove (Arduino)
- Raspberry PI
- Sockets, Strips & Jumpers
- Embedded Linux
- Voice and Sound
- Radio & Wireless
- Display & LED
- Robot Kits
- Mechanics and Materials
- Stepper Motors
- Motor & Servo Controllers
- Garage Sale
You have no items to compare.