Raspberry Pi Motor Driver Board v1.0 is based on the Freescale MC33932 dual H-Bridge Power IC, which can control inductive loads with currents up to 5.0A peak per single bridge. It lets you drive two DC motors with your Raspberry Pi B/B+/A+ and Pi 2 Model B, controlling the speed and direction of each one independently.
Raspberry Pi Motor Driver Board v1.0 support a very wide range of input voltage from 6V~28V. otherwise ,the on board DC/DC converter support a very wide range of input voltage, and can provide a 5V power supply for the Raspberry Pi with 1000mA maximum current. So, you just need one power supply to drive the motors and power up the Raspberry Pi.
- Operating Voltage: 6V ~ 28V
- DC/DC output: 5V 1000mA @ "5V" pin
- Output Current(For Each Channel ): 2A (continuous operation) / 5A(peak)
- Output Duty Range: 0%~100%
- Output short-circuit protection (short to VPWR or GND)
- Over-current limiting (regulation) via internal constant-off-time PWM
- Temperature dependant current limit threshold reduction
- Raspberry Pi compatible
Compatible:Raspberry Pi ; Other main board via jumpers;
Power interface:DC Jack;
Dimensions:91.20 * 56.15mm;
Operating Voltage: 6V ~ 28V
Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product.
|Part. No. :||103030031|
Questions on Raspberry Pi Motor Board v1.0
No questions asked yetRegister or Login to ask a question.