Raspberry Pi 3 modello A+ è la più recente scheda per computer della serie Raspberry Pi. Condivide molte delle funzionalità della scheda Raspberry Pi 3B+, ma con l'ingombro della generazione Raspberry Pi 1 A+ precedente
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model A+ extends the Raspberry Pi 3 range into the A+ board format.
- Broadcom BCM2837B0, Cortex-A53 (ARMv8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.4GHz
- 512MB LPDDR2 SDRAM
- 2.4GHz and 5GHz IEEE 802.11.b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2/BLE
- Extended 40-pin GPIO header
- Full-size HDMI
- Single USB 2.0 ports
- CSI camera port for connecting a Raspberry Pi Camera Module
- DSI display port for connecting a Raspberry Pi Touch Display
- 4-pole stereo output and composite video port
- Micro SD port for loading your operating system and storing data
- 5V/2.5A DC power input
Beginners should start with the NOOBS (New Out Of Box Software) operating system installation manager, which gives the user a choice of operating system from the standard distributions.
SD cards with NOOBS pre-installed should be available from any of our global distributors and resellers. Alternatively, you can download NOOBS.
Raspbian is the recommended operating system for normal use on a Raspberry Pi.
Find help with installing Raspbian on your Pi in our online Getting started guide.
You can browse basic examples to help you get started with some of the software available in Raspbian, find more detail about the Raspbian operating system, or read information on fundamental Linux usage and commands for navigating the Raspberry Piand managing its file system and users.
|Part. No. :||Raspberry Pi 3A+|
Questions on Raspberry Pi 3 Model A+- 1.4GHz 64-bit quad-core processor
No questions asked yetRegister or Login to ask a question.
Excl. Tax:€2.35Incl. Tax:€2.87