The Relay Shield utilizes four high quality relays and provides NO/NC interfaces that control the load of high current. Which means it could be a nice solution for controlling devices that couldn’t be directly controlled by IIC bus. Standardized shield form factor enables smoothly connection with the Raspberry Pi . The shield also has four dynamic indicators show the on/off state of each relay.
- Raspberry Pi compatible
- Interface:IIC , Three hardware SW1 (1, 2, 3) select the fixed I2C-bus address
- Relay screw terminals
- Standardized shield shape and design
- LED working status indicators for each relay
- COM, NO (Normally Open), and NC (Normally Closed) relay pins for each relay
- High quality relays
- Working status indicators for each relay
Compatible:Raspberry Pi ; Other main board via jumpers;
Power supply:4.75~5.5V ;
Max Switching Voltage:30VDC/250VAC;
Max Switching Current:15A ;
Dimensions:91.20 * 56.15*32mm;
Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product.
|Part. No. :||103030029|
Questions on Raspberry Pi Relay Board v1.0
No questions asked yetRegister or Login to ask a question.