RFEMWSUB3G is an Expansion Module for RF Explorer. It can be plugged in your RF Explorer unit to extend the coverage to 15-2700 MHz (0.015-2.7GHz) continuous frequency band.
It gets attached internally to the RF Explorer main board and exhibits a second antenna connector to cover the new band.
- Easy to plug in your RF Explorer unit, compatible with all models. Optionally, you may want to order a fully assembled RF Explorer 3G Combo including a WSUB1G base model and a RFEMWSUB3G expansion module.
- Includes a transport EVA carry case for RF Explorer
- Extend band coverage to any frequency starting at 15MHz and going up to 2.7GHz. This include very interesting frequency areas such as 2m HAM radio, all VHF and UHF, FM radio, GPS, WiFi and WiMax, Bluetooth, etc.
- Extend internal FLASH and RAM memory for additional capabilities
- Lifetime free firmware upgrades available, open to community requested features
Important: Note this unit does not include RF Generator functionality, only Spectrum Analyzer functionality is available.
- Frequency band coverage: 15-2700 MHz
- Standard SMA 50 ohms connector
- Amplitude resolution: 0.5dBm
- Dynamic range: -110dBm to -10dBm
- Absolute Max input power: +30dBm
- Average noise floor level (typical): -100dBm
- 50 ohms wideband Nagoya NA-773 telescopic antenna included
- Frequency stability and accuracy (typical): +-10ppm
- Amplitude stability and accuracy (typical): +-6dBm
- Frequency Span: 100MHz
- Frequency resolution: 1Khz
- Resolution bandwidth (RBW): automatic 3KHz to 600KHz
- Expansion RAM: 64KB
- Expansion ROM: 2MB
- Firmware: RF Explorer must upgrade to firmware v1.09 or higher to use this module. Note some of the features and operation accuracy will be improved in upcoming lifetime free firmware revisions.
For more info and to get started with your RF Explorer, visit the start page.
|Part. No. :||109990000|
Excl. Tax:€186.49Incl. Tax:€227.52