RFEM2.4G is an Expansion Module for RF Explorer. It can be plugged in your RF Explorer unit to extend the coverage to 2.4Ghz frequency band.
It gets attached internally to the RF Explorer main board and exhibits a second antenna connector to cover the new band.
- Easy to plug in your RF Explorer unit, compatible with all models.
- Extend band coverage to popular 2.4Ghz technologies such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and ZigBee
- Extend internal FLASH and RAM memory for additional capabilities
- Lifetime free firmware upgrades available, open to community requested features
- Frequency band coverage: 2400-2484 MHz
- Standard SMA 50 ohms connector, a matching antenna is included
- Amplitude resolution: 0.5dBm
- Dynamic range: -105dBm to -15dBm
- Absolute Max input power: +5dBm
- Average noise level (typical): -105dBm
- RF Generator amplitude: -30dBm to +1dBm
- Frequency stability and accuracy (typical): +-10ppm
- Amplitude stability and accuracy (typical): +-3dBm
- Frequency resolution: 1Khz
- Resolution bandwidth (RBW): automatic 58Khz to 812Khz
For more info please visit www.rf-explorer.com
|Part. No. :||TES72955P|
115024 RF Explorer 2.4G - Digital Spectrum AnalyzerRF Explorer is a handheld digital spectrum analyzer, aimed to provide a very affordable tool for work in all ISM popular freqfalseExcl. Tax:€126.38Incl. Tax:€154.18
115025 RF Explorer WSUB1G - Digital Spectrum AnalyzerRF Explorer is a handheld digital spectrum analyzer, a very affordable tool for work in all ISM popular frequency bands. It ifalseExcl. Tax:€135.25Incl. Tax:€165.01
808280 RF explorer WIFI comboThis model includes a 6G baseline unit plus an RFEM24G Expansion Module conveniently assembled and tested. It comes with two falseExcl. Tax:€245.92Incl. Tax:€300.02