Roving Networks Bluetooth modules support many different profiles including SPP, DUN, iAP and HID. HID, or Human Interface Device, refers to the device providing the service of human data input and output to and from the host.
The Bluetooth HID profile enables customers to develop products such as a game controller, keyboard, mouse, or pointing device. Additionally, Roving has extended the basic HID capability to allow programmability and control of devices like the iPad, for example.
To demonstrate the capabilities of the HID firmware, Roving Networks has a reference design called the RN-42-HID-RD1 based on the RN42 Bluetooth module running the HID profile. This HID reference design offers three modes of operation:
- Presenter mode: Enables the control of presentation software such as Microsoft Powerpoint
- Music mode: Enables the control of music functions such as pause, play, volume controls and switching tracks on devices such as iPhones and iPods
- Custom mode: Enables programming of each button to send a sequence of keys
- Computer keyboards and keypads
- Trackballs, mice, and other pointing devices
- Game controllers (gamepads, joysticks, steering wheels, etc.)
|Part. No. :||RN-42-HID-RD1|
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
Questions on RN-HID-RD1 - Bluetooth HID Controller - Roving Networks
No questions asked yetRegister or Login to ask a question.
- Grove (Arduino)
- Raspberry PI
- Sockets, Strips & Jumpers
- Embedded Linux
- Voice and Sound
- Radio & Wireless
- Display & LED
- Robot Kits
- Mechanics and Materials
- Stepper Motors
- Motor & Servo Controllers
- Garage Sale
712922 LilyPad ProtoSnap Plus KitExcl. Tax:€55.20Incl. Tax:€67.34
Excl. Tax:€45.00Incl. Tax:€54.90
Excl. Tax:€7.20Incl. Tax:€8.78
Excl. Tax:€15.00Incl. Tax:€18.30
Excl. Tax:€24.60Incl. Tax:€30.01
You have no items to compare.
ESP32-GATEWAY DEVELOPMENT BOARD WITH WIFI BLE ETHERNET
Excl. Tax:€22.00Incl. Tax:€26.84As low as:€24.16
Out of stock