- 360° Omnidirectional Laser Scan
- 5.5 - 10Hz Adaptive Scan Frequency
- Sample Frequency: 4000 - 8000Hz
- Distance range: 0.15 - 12m
- Range less than 0.1%
- Works With SLAMAIg
The RPLidar A1M8 - 360 Degree Laser Scanner Development Kit is a low cost 2D UDAR solution developed by RoboPeak Team. It can scan 360° environment within 12 meter radius. The output of RPUDAR is very suitable to build map, do SLAM, or build 3D model.
RPLIDAR A1’s scanning frequency reached 5.5 hz when sampling 360 points each round. And it can be configured up to 10 hz maximum. RPLIDAR A1 is basically a laser triangulation measurement system. It can work excellent in all kinds of indoor environment and outdoor environment without sunlight.
- Distance Range: 0.15 - 12 m (with white object to be reflected in the test)
- Angular Field of View: 0~360°
- Resolution: 0.5-1.0% (minimum 0.5 mm) @ < 1.5 m
- Angular Resolution: Less than or equal to 1° (when scanning at 5.5Hz)
- Sampling frequency: 4000 - 8000 Hz
- Scan frequency: 1~10Hz, typical value 5.5Hz (when RPLIDAR takes 360 points per scan, scan frequency is the typical value)
- Laser wave length: 775~795nm, typical value 785nm (infrared band)
- Pulse width: 110 us
Laser instantaneous peak power:
- Min value: TBD
- Max value: 5mw
- Typical value: 3mw
|Part. No. :||RPLIDAR_A1M8|
Questions on RPLIDAR A1M8 - 360 Degree Laser Scanner
No questions asked yetRegister or Login to ask a question.