Roboteq’s SDC2150S (50V) controller is designed to convert commands received from an RC radio, Analog Joystick, wireless modem, PC (via RS232 or USB) or microcomputer into high voltage and high current output for driving one DC motor. Fitting a very compact 70x70mm board, and designed for maximal ease-of-use, it is delivered with all necessary cables and hardware, and is ready to use in minutes.
The controller features a high-performance 32-bit microcomputer and quadrature encoder inputs to perform advanced motion control algorithms in Open Loop or Close Loop (Speed or Position) modes. The SDC2130/SDC2150 features several Analog, Pulse and Digital I/Os which can be remapped as command or feedback inputs, limit switches, or many other functions.
For mobile robot applications, the controller’s two motor channels can either be operated independently or mixed to set the direction and rotation of a vehicle by coordinating the motion of each motor.
- Operating voltage: 7 - 50V
- Channels: 1
- Max Current: 40A (1min), 20A (1H)
- Surge current: >50A
- ON Resistance: 20mOhm
- Regenerative controller
- Current limit By automatic power output reduction according to presets
- Automated current limit reduction starting at 70°C heatsink temperature
- Output shut off below 5V and above max voltage
- Operating temperature : -40 / 85 °C
- Enclosure: none
- Dimensions: 70 x 70 x 19 mm
- Weight: 80g
- Cooling: Conduction bottom plate
- R/C Inputs - (1.0ms - 1.5ms center - 2ms, Adjustable)
- RS232 standard and TTL serial @115200baud
- Analog Interface - (0V - 2.5V center - 5V adjustable)
- Programmable deadband. 6 Exponent & Logarithmic command curves.
Inputs / Outputs
- 8 Pulsed Ouputs for driving RC servos
- up to 4 Analog inputs, 10-bit resolution
- 2 digital output, 24V 1A max.
- up to 6 general purpose inputs
- up to 5 Pulse Length, Duty Cycle or Frequency inputs
- 5V supply output 50mA max for Radio or other devices
- Open Loop Speed
- Closed Loop Speed
- Position Mode - Use Potentiometer, PWM sensor or encoder & PID
- Controller Configuration: Jumper-less using PC utility
Questions on SDC2150S - Single Motor controller 40A / 50V
No questions asked yetRegister or Login to ask a question.