This module uses the newest 2.4GHz transceiver from Nordic Semiconductor, the nRF24L01+. This transceiver IC operates in the 2.4GHz band and has many new features! Take all the coolness of the nRF2401A and add some extra pipelines, buffers, and an auto-retransmit feature - very nice!
Please note: We now populate these boards with the nRF24L01+. The ‘+’ version of the IC has improved range, sensitivity, and data rates. The command set is backward compatible with the original nRF24L01.
- On-board 3.3V LDO Regulator (3.3 to 7V supply allowed)
- On-board ceramic 2.4GHz Antenna
- 100m Range at 250kbps
- 250kbps to 2Mbit Data Rate
- Auto Acknowledge
- Auto Re-Transmit
- Multiceiver - 6 Data Pipes
- 32 Byte separate TX and RX FIFOs
- 5V tolerant input pins
- Software selectable channel from 2400MHz to 2525MHz (125 Selectable channels)
- Minimum number of external components
- Pins broken out : VCC, CE, CSN, SCK, MOSI, MISO, IRQ, GND
- Lots of application notes and support on Nordic Semiconductor Website
|Part. No. :||WRL-00691|
Questions on SparkFun Transceiver Breakout - nRF24L01+
No questions asked yetRegister or Login to ask a question.
Excl. Tax:€16.04Incl. Tax:€19.57