The Teensy USB Development Board is a complete USB-based microcontoller development system.
Version 3.6 features a 32 bit 180 MHz ARM Cortex-M4 processor with floating point unit. All digital and analog pins are 3.3 volts. Do not apply more than 3.3V to any signal pin.
All Teensy boards are shipped assembled and fully tested.
- 180 MHz ARM Cortex-M4 with Floating Point Unit
- 1M Flash, 256K RAM, 4K EEPROM
- Microcontroller Chip MK66FX1M0VMD18 (PDF link)
- USB High Speed (480 Mbit/sec) Port
- 2 CAN Bus Ports
- 32 General Purpose DMA Channels
- 22 PWM Outputs
- 4 I2C Ports
- 11 Touch Sensing Inputs
- 62 I/O Pins (42 breadboard friendly)
- 25 Analog Inputs to 2 ADCs with 13 bits resolution
- 2 Analog Outputs (DACs) with 12 bit resolution
- 20 PWM Outputs (Teensy 3.6 has 22 PWM)
- USB Full Speed (12 Mbit/sec) Port
- Ethernet mac, capable of full 100 Mbit/sec speed
- Native (4 bit SDIO) micro SD card port
- I2S Audio Port, 4 Channel Digital Audio Input & Output
- 14 Hardware Timers
- Cryptographic Acceleration Unit
- Random Number Generator
- CRC Computation Unit
- 6 Serial Ports (2 with FIFO & Fast Baud Rates)
- 3 SPI Ports (1 with FIFO)
- 3 I2C Ports (Teensy 3.6 has a 4th I2C port)
- Real Time Clock
|Part. No. :||TEENSY36_PINS|
Questions on Teensy 3.6 with Header Pins
No questions asked yetRegister or Login to ask a question.