You are probably familiar with its older cousin, the Solar Marble Machine that has a clever circuit that delivers short bursts of energy collected by the solar cell to the gear wheel.
The battery pack edition of the Marble Machine kit has splendid electromechanical appeal, delivering 8 steel balls down a laser-cut wood frame. Unlike its solar-powered cousin, it’s ready to run at your command.
Features + Specs
- Securely tucked under the return rail, the battery pack provides hours of power to rotate the gear wheel that brings the marbles up to the top of the spiral.
- No-solder battery-powered construction.
- Precision laser-cut fibreboard frame.
- All electronic and structure parts included.
- 2 x AAA batteries required
- Basic tools required (no soldering)
- 1 hour build time
- [Documentation]: Battery Marble Machine Assembly Documentation 1.1 - Apr 2015
|Part. No. :||KMMB|
Questions on The Solarbotics Marble Machine Kit - Battery Edition
No questions asked yetRegister or Login to ask a question.