The TL431 is a three−terminal programmable shunt regulator diode. This monolithic IC voltage reference operates as a low temperature coefficient zener which is programmable from Vref to 36 V with two external resistors. They exhibit a wide operating current range of 1.0 mA to 100 mA with a typical dynamic impedance of 0.22 Ohms.
The characteristics of these references make them excellent replacements for zener diodes in many applications such as digital voltmeters, power supplies, and op-amp circuitry. The 2.5 V reference makes it convenient to obtain a stable reference from 5.0 V logic supplies, and since the TL431 operates as a shunt regulator, it can be used as either a positive or negative voltage reference.
- Programmable Output Voltage to 36 V
- Voltage Reference Tolerance: ±0.4%, Typ @ 25°C (TL431B)
- Low Dynamic Output Impedance, 0.22 Ohms Typical
- Sink Current Capability of 1.0 mA to 100 mA
- Equivalent Full−Range Temperature Coefficient of 50 ppm/°C Typical
- Temperature Compensated for Operation over Full Rated Operating Temperature Range
- Low Output Noise Voltage
- Pb and Halide−Free
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
- Grove (Arduino)
- Raspberry PI
- Sockets, Strips & Jumpers
- Embedded Linux
- Voice and Sound
- Radio & Wireless
- Display & LED
- Robot Kits
- Mechanics and Materials
- Stepper Motors
- Motor & Servo Controllers
- Garage Sale
You have no items to compare.
Op Amp - Dual Rail-to-Rail - 2.7-6V power @ 80mA output
Excl. Tax:€3.21Incl. Tax:€3.92