- Low supply current
- Photo detector and preamplifier in one package
- Internal filter for PCM frequency
- Improved shielding against EMI
- Supply voltage: 2.7 V to 5.5 V
- Improved immunity against ambient light
- Insensitive to supply voltage ripple and noise
- Compliant to RoHS directive 2002/95/EC and in accordance to WEEE 2002/96/EC
The TSOP22..,. series are miniaturized receivers or infrared remote control systems. A PIN diode and a preamplifier are assembled on a lead frame, the epoxy package acts as an IR filter. The demodulated output signal can be directly decoded by a microprocessor. The TSOP22.. is compatible with all common IR remote control data formats.
Questions on TSOP2236 IR Receiver Modules for Remote Control Systems
No questions asked yetRegister or Login to ask a question.
Excl. Tax:€1.42Incl. Tax:€1.73