The smallest, most powerful, and most versatile GPS receiver we carry just got more powerful.The Venus638FLPx is the successor to the Venus634LPx and has improved sensitivity and a faster update rate. The new module can be configured to an amazingly powerful 20Hz update rate. With two serial ports, UART and SPI interfaces (please see the datasheets on how to implement the SPI interface), 29mA operating current, and high sensitivity, this receiver seriously opens new doors for tracking. Module outputs the standard NMEA-0183 or SkyTraq Binary sentences at a default rate of 9600bps (adjustable to 115200bps).
The Venus638FLPx has improved sensitivity, an integrated LNA (with multipath detection and suppression), built-in RTC, and integrated single power supply making it very simple to use. The Venus638FLPx also allows for limited on-chip logging (check out the firmware below) In addition, the module supports data logging with an external SPI Flash!
The logger's SPI Flash can be configured over the TX and RX pins using an USB to Serial FT232 converter.
- 20Hz Update rate
- -148dBm cold start sensitivity
- -165dBm tracking sensitivity
- 29 second cold start TTFF
- 3.5 second TTFF with AGPS
- 1 second hot start
- 2.5m accuracy
- Multipath detection and suppression
- Jamming detection and mitigation
- SBAS (WAAS / EGNOS) support
- 67mW full power navigation
- Works directly with active or passive antenna
- Internal flash for optional 75K point data logging
- Supports external SPI flash memory data logging
- Complete receiver in 10mm x 10mm x 1.3mm size
- Contains LNA, SAW Filter, TCXO, RTC Xtal, LDO
- Single 2.7-3.3V supply
Dimensions: 1.25 x 0.75 inches
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
Questions on Venus GPS Logger with SMA Connector
No questions asked yetRegister or Login to ask a question.
- Grove (Arduino)
- Raspberry PI
- Sockets, Strips & Jumpers
- Embedded Linux
- Voice and Sound
- Radio & Wireless
- Display & LED
- Robot Kits
- Mechanics and Materials
- Stepper Motors
- Motor & Servo Controllers
- Garage Sale
713988 SparkFun micro:bit BreakoutExcl. Tax:€5.50Incl. Tax:€6.71
Excl. Tax:€2.30Incl. Tax:€2.81
Excl. Tax:€6.20Incl. Tax:€7.56
809004 Dynamixel XM430-W350-TExcl. Tax:€223.00Incl. Tax:€272.06
809002 Dynamixel XH430-W350-RExcl. Tax:€286.00Incl. Tax:€348.92
You have no items to compare.
Adafruit FONA 808 Shield - Mini Cellular GSM + GPS for Arduino
Excl. Tax:€47.90Incl. Tax:€58.44