This Wifi Shield utilizes a RN171 wifi module to provide your Arduino/Seeeduino with serial Ethernet's function. It only takes two pins to hook your device up to 802.11b/g wireless networks with this shield. It features an independent antenna which can cover a wider range and transmit stronger signals. With supports for common TCP, UDP and FTP communication protocols, this Wifi Shield can meet needs of most wireless network projects, like smart home networks, robot controls or personal weather stations,etc. We prepared an easy and convenient command set for this shield so that you can use neat and concise code to run the function.
- Arduino, Seeeduino, Arduino Mega and Seeeduino Mega compatible
- Host Data Rate up to 1 Mbps for UART, 2 Mbps over SPI slave
- UART serial port of RN171 on the Shield can be connected to Arduino by jumpers
- SPI pin of RN171 is just breakout
- With two Grove connectors, making it easy to connect I2C and digital IO Grove modules to Arduino
- Secure WiFi authentication WEP-128, WPA-PSK (TKIP), WPA2-PSK (AES)
- Built-in networking applications: DHCP client, DNS client, ARP, ICMP ping, FTP, TELNET, HTTP, UDP, TCP
Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials.
|Part. No. :||113030003|
|Shield Type :||Wi-Fi|
500143 Arduino UNO R3 con microcontrollore ATmega328This is the new Arduino Uno R3. In addition to all the features of the previous board, the Uno now uses an ATmega16U2 insteadfalseExcl. Tax:€17.30Incl. Tax:€21.11
712071 CC3000 WiFi ShieldThe CC3000 from TI (Texas Instruments) is a self-contained wireless network processor that makes incorporating internet connefalseExcl. Tax:€38.67Incl. Tax:€47.18
808603 Adafruit ATWINC1500 WiFi BreakoutConnect your Arduino to the Internet with this fine new FCC-certified WiFi module from Atmel.Excl. Tax:€23.28Incl. Tax:€28.40