Play the shield pls notice that
- Be sure to plug the WRTnode into the shield as the picture, Be sure DONOT go wrong direction.
- For the power we recommend a 5V USB-interface adapter higher than 1000mA, when more USB devices plugged in, we recommend a 2A or 2.5A adapter, such as your ipad one.
- How to with U-Boot web-page fail-safe de-brick button:
- An original WRTnode U-Boot WRTnode_U-Boot_instructions will provide this, if there's another U-Boot have been flashed, this section is invalid.
- Set your computer Ethernet with the IP: 192.168.1.100 and the mask: 255.255.255.0, connect computer and the shield with RJ45 wire.
- Push the button( in this case to prevent misoperation, we use a very tight button, please make sure to hold the button tightly with nail or blunt object.)
- Power on
- WRTnode sense the pushed button, the led indication on WRTnode will flash for about 5 seconds.
While, we could use web browser in the computer with URL: http://192.168.1.1/ to flash the ROM.
- 5V micro-USB DC-in
- Extend 4 standard USB port
- 1 RJ45 100M Ethernet port( to be a LAN port or WAN port as you define)
- other interfaces:
- I2C( while could multiused as GPIO * 2)
- Uboot web-page fail-safe de-brick button
- 5v and 3.3v pins
|Part. No. :||114990197|
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
- Grove (Arduino)
- Raspberry PI
- Sockets, Strips & Jumpers
- Embedded Linux
- Voice and Sound
- Radio & Wireless
- Display & LED
- Robot Kits
- Mechanics and Materials
- Stepper Motors
- Motor & Servo Controllers
- Garage Sale
199014 Distance PhidgetExcl. Tax:€31.00Incl. Tax:€37.82
199012 2.5A Stepper PhidgetExcl. Tax:€41.40Incl. Tax:€50.51
Excl. Tax:€36.90Incl. Tax:€45.02
199015 30A Current Sensor PhidgetExcl. Tax:€26.00Incl. Tax:€31.72
199013 Graphic LCD PhidgetExcl. Tax:€31.00Incl. Tax:€37.82
You have no items to compare.
RN171 - 802.11 b/g Ultra low power, surface mount module
Excl. Tax:€21.50Incl. Tax:€26.23
Out of stock