The XBee - USB Board has been designed to allow an easy and reliable connection between the Xbee’s modules and PC. XBee and XBeePRO modules are fully supported, even the new XBee Series 2 is supported.
The rock solid construction, the soft start circuitry and the high power voltage regulator; ensure the maximum reliability and full performances of the XBee module.
Four useful LEDs allow constant monitoring of the board activity and fast troubleshooting. A Features Connector provides the most important connections with the XBee module and the USB chip adding great flexibility to this board.
The USB Mini B connector ensures a compact and easy to use board.
- XBee Modules: XBee and XBeePRO are fully supported. XBee Series 2 are also supported (but not tested yet)
- USB Port: a powered (500mA) USB 1.0/2.0 port is required.
- 3.3V OUT - Output Power: depends on the Xbee module used. About 300mA available with XBee, and 140mA with XBeePRO modules.
- Dimensions: 52 x 35 mm - max height 7 mm without XBee
- RSSI and ASSOCIATE LEDs to monitor Xbee activity
- TX and RX LEDs to monitor serial activity between the Xbee module and the USB chip
- 3.3V OUT to power external devices (MCU’s, boards, etc)
- Soft Start circuitry to maximize reliability
- Feature Connector to access the most important XBee and USB connections
- USB to Serial Connector: use this board as a USB to Serial Converter
Drivers and Documentation: