The Phidget GPS provides the longitude and latitude of the board's position in signed decimal degree format. The position accuracy (best case) is 2.5m CEP (Circular Error of Probability).
The 1040 also provides altitude, heading and velocity as well as the time and date. It will also let you know when it has a satellite fix.
The PhidgetGPS has a 3V rechargeable lithium battery to provide "hot starts" by remembering its previous positions. With a live battery, the 1040 can perform a signal re-acquisition in less than 1 second. The battery provides up to 1 month of operation before having to be recharged. Recharging an empty battery takes 24 hours.
- Provides Position, Velocity and Direction
- Position Accuracy of 2.5m CEP (best case)
- Battery Life (fully charged): 1 month
- Connects directly to a computer's USB Port
|Position Data Format||signed decimal degree|
|Position Accuracy (best case)||2.5m CEP|
|Max Altitude and Velocity - Standard COCOM Limits||18,000m @ >515m/s|
|GPS sensitivity||Tracking -161dBm|
|Re-acquisition (hot start)||<1s|
|USB Voltage||4.35 - 5.25VDC|
|Battery Backup run-time||1 month|
|Battery Charge Time||24 hours|
|USB Current consumption||50mA|
|Position Updates per second||10|
|Operating Temperature||0 - 70°C|
The PhidgetGPS can be a valuable complement to the following two products:
- 1056 - PhidgetSpatial 3/3/3 - Accelerometer/ Gyroscope/ Accelerometer 5G
- 1049 - PhidgetSpatial 0/0/3 - Accelerometer 5G
The 1040 has been designed to easily mount on top of the 1056 and the 1049 using the mounting hardware included with the product.
Comes packaged with:
- A 3018 - Mini-USB Cable 180cm
- An external active GPS antenna
- A hardware mounting kit (4 nuts and bolts and 4 plastic spacers)
Questions on 1040 - PhidgetGPS
No questions asked yetFai una domanda (Registrati oppure Esegui il Login ).