The 1045 is an intelligent non-contact temperature sensor with a 10° field of view and a USB interface for easy connection to your computer. It measures the temperature of objects placed within its cone of detection.
The 1045 outputs a continuous data flow every 32ms with an active alarm running in the background.; the temperature output data ranges from -70°C to 380°C.
- Infra Red thermometer for non contact temperature measurements
- Thermometer is Factory calibrated
- Temperature range of -70 to 380°C
- Connects directly to a computer's USB Port
- Sensing and measuring surface temperatures without surface contact
- Alarming alert for over temperature conditions
- Temperature sensing element for residential, commercial and industrial building air conditioning
- Human or animal presence detection
- Movement detection
- Body temperature measurement
Comes packaged with:
- A 3018 - Mini-USB Cable 180cm
- A Hardware mounting kit (4 nuts and bolts, 4 plastic spacers)
|Field of View||10°|
|Ambient (Board) Temperature|
|Range||-40 to +125°C|
|Range||-70 to +380°C|
|Accuracy||±0.5°C at room temperature|
|Assumed Object Emissivity||1.0|
|USB Voltage||4.75 - 5.25VDC|
|Temperature update speed||32ms|
|Operating Temperature||0 - 70°C|
Questions on 1045 - PhidgetTemperatureSensor IR
No questions asked yetFai una domanda (Registrati oppure Esegui il Login ).
Fai una domanda (Registrati oppure Esegui il Login ).