The 1067 – PhidgetStepper Bipolar HC allows you to control the position, velocity, and acceleration of one bipolar stepper motor.
The 1067 can be used in applications that require very precise positioning; This is also the product you want to use to control larger industrial steppers or for applications that need a lot of torque.
This board is USB isolated, protecting your system from ground loops, and comes with a built-in replacable ATP Blade Terminal fuse to protect against an over-current scenario.
- Controls the position, velocity, and acceleration of 1 bipolar stepper motor.
- Provides very precise positioning
- Board is isolated from USB to prevent ground loops
- On-board fuse protects board from over-current conditions
- Connects directly to a computer’s USB port.
- Requires an external 10 to 30VDC power supply
Comes Packaged with
- A 3018 - Mini-USB Cable 180cm
- A Hardware mounting kit (4 nuts and bolts, 4 plastic spacers)
- A 5 Amp ATP Blade Terminal fuse
|Make sure the power supply is unplugged before attaching or removing wires from the terminal blocks. Failure to do so could cause permanent damage to the PhidgetStepper board.|
|Motor Type||Bipolar Stepper|
|Number of Motor Ports||1|
|Motor Position Resolution||1⁄16 Step (40-Bit Signed)|
|Position Max||± 1E+15 1/16 steps|
|Stepper Velocity Resolution||1 1/16 steps/sec|
|Stepper Velocity Max||250000 1/16 steps/sec|
|Stepper Acceleration Resolution||1 1/16 steps/sec²|
|Stepper Acceleration Min||2 1/16 steps/sec²|
|Stepper Acceleration Max||1E+07 1/16 steps/sec²|
|Available Current per Coil Max||4 A|
|Supply Voltage Min||10 V DC|
|Supply Voltage Max||30 V DC|
|Current Consumption Min||25 mA|
|USB Speed||Full Speed|
|Power Jack||5.5 x 2.1mm Center Positive|
|Recommended Wire Size (Motor Terminal)||12 to 26 AWG|
|Recommended Wire Size (Power Terminal)||12 to 26 AWG|
|Operating Temperature Min||0 °C|
|Operating Temperature Max||70 °C|
- User Guide
- Stepper Motor and Controller Primer
- Mechanical Drawings
- Download 3D Step File
- Programming Resources
|Part. No. :||1067|
Questions on 1067 - PhidgetStepper Bipolar HC - Controllo motori passo passo
No questions asked yetFai una domanda (Registrati oppure Esegui il Login ).
Tasse escluse:€ 45,91IVA inclusa:€ 56,01
Tasse escluse:€ 48,56IVA inclusa:€ 59,24