This breakout board makes it easy to use Toshiba’s TB9051FTG brushed DC motor driver. It has a wide operating voltage range of 4.5 V to 28 V and can deliver a continuous 2.6 A. A fixed current chopping threshold allows the TB9051 to limit the peak motor current, and it features built-in protection against under-voltage, over-current, and over-temperature conditions; our carrier board also adds reverse-voltage protection.
The TB9051FTG from Toshiba is an H-bridge motor driver IC that can be used for bidirectional control of a single brushed DC motor at 4.5 V to 28 V. It can supply up to about 2.6 A continuously, and it can deliver peak currents up to 5 A (typical) for a few seconds. The TB9051FTG is a great IC, but its small surface-mount package makes it difficult for the typical student or hobbyist to use; our breakout board makes it easy to use with standard solderless breadboards and 0.1″ perfboards. The board ships populated with SMD components, including the TB9051FTG and a reverse battery protection circuit.
- Single-channel H-bridge motor driver
- Motor supply voltage: 4.5 V to 28 V
- Output current: up to 2.6 A continuous (5 A peak)
- Automatic current chopping feature helps prevent overheating by gracefully reducing power rather than abruptly shutting down
- Under-voltage lockout and protection against over-current/short-circuit and over-temperature
- Carrier board adds reverse-voltage protection
- Active-low error output indicates over-current, over-temperature, under-voltage, or VCC over-voltage condition
- Compact size (1.0″ × 1.0″)
- Exposed solderable ground pad below the driver IC on the bottom of the PCB
|Size:||1.0" × 1.0″1|
|Minimum operating voltage:||4.5 V2|
|Maximum operating voltage:||28 V3|
|Peak output current per channel:||5 A|
|Continuous output current:||2.6 A|
|Current sense:||0.5 V/A|
|Maximum PWM frequency:||20 kHz|
|Reverse voltage protection?:||Y|
|PCB dev codes:||md36a|
|Other PCB markings:||0J11154|
- 1 Without included hardware.
- 2 Operation from 4.5 V to 8 V reduces maximum current output.
- 3 The device is protected for transients up to 40 V.
This product ships with all surface-mount components—including the TB9051FTG driver IC—installed as shown in the product picture. However, soldering is required for assembly of the included through-hole parts: one 1×17-pin breakaway 0.1″ male header and two 2-pin, 3.5 mm terminal blocks (for board power and motor outputs).
|Part. No. :||2997|
Questions on 2997 - TB9051FTG Single Brushed DC Motor Driver Carrier
No questions asked yetFai una domanda (Registrati oppure Esegui il Login ).
Tasse escluse:€ 9,51IVA inclusa:€ 11,60