The Tic T825 USB Multi-Interface Stepper Motor Controller makes basic control of a stepper motor easy, with quick configuration over USB using our free software. The controller supports six control interfaces: USB, TTL serial, I²C, analog voltage (potentiometer), quadrature encoder, and hobby radio control (RC). This version incorporates a TI DRV8825 driver and male headers and terminal blocks are included but not soldered. It can operate from 8.5 V to 45 V and can deliver up to approximately 1.5 A per phase without a heat sink or forced air flow (or 2.5 A max with sufficient additional cooling).
The Tic T825 USB Multi-Interface Stepper Motor Controller is a versatile, general-purpose controller designed to control one bipolar stepper motor. With a variety of supported interfaces–USB for direct connection to a computer, TTL serial and I²C for use with a microcontroller, RC hobby servo pulses for use in an RC system, analog voltages for use with a potentiometer or analog joystick, and quadrature encoder for use with a rotary encoder dial–and a wide array of configurable settings, the Tic T825 makes it easy to add basic control of a bipolar stepper motor to a variety of projects. A free configuration utility (for Windows, Linux, and macOS) simplifies initial setup of the device and allows for in-system testing and monitoring of the controller via USB.
A Micro-B USB cable (not included) is required to connect the Tic to a computer.
Features and specifications
- Open-loop speed or position control of one bipolar stepper motor
- A variety of control interfaces:
- USB for direct connection to a computer
- TTL serial operating at 5 V for use with a microcontroller
- I²C for use with a microcontroller
- RC hobby servo pulses for use in an RC system
- Analog voltage for use with a potentiometer or analog joystick
- Quadrature encoder input for use with a rotary encoder dial, allowing full rotation without limits (not for position feedback)
- STEP/DIR inputs for compatibility with existing stepper motor control firmware
- Acceleration and deceleration limiting
- Maximum stepper speed: 50,000 steps per second
- Very slow speeds down to 1 step every 200 seconds (or 1 step every 1428 seconds with reduced resolution).
- Six different microstep resolutions: full step, half step, 1/4 step, 1/8 step, 1/16 step, and 1/32 step
- Digitally adjustable current limit
- Optional safety controls to avoid unexpectedly powering the motor
- Input calibration (learning) and adjustable scaling degree for analog and RC signals
- 5 V regulator (no external logic voltage supply needed)
- Optional kill switch inputs
- Connects to a computer through USB via a USB A to Micro-B cable (not included)
- Free configuration software available for Windows, Linux, and macOS
- Comprehensive user’s guide
|Size:||1.50″ × 1.05″ × 0.42″1|
|Control interface:||USB; non-inverted TTL serial; I²C;
RC servo pulses; analog voltage; quadrature encoder
|Minimum operating voltage:||8.5 V|
|Maximum operating voltage:||45 V2|
|Continuous current per phase:||1.5 A3|
|Maximum current per phase:||2.5 A4|
|Maximum step rate:||50000 PPS|
|Microstep resolutions:||full, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, and 1/32|
|Reverse voltage protection?:||Y5|
|Header pins soldered:||N|
|PCB dev codes:||tic01a|
|Other PCB markings:||0J10475|
- 1 Without included optional hardware.
- 2 Reverse voltage protection only works up to 40 V.
- 3 Without a heat sink or forced air flow.
- 4 With sufficient additional cooling.
- 5 To -40 V. Connecting supplies over 40 V in reverse can damage the device.
|Part. No. :||3131|
Questions on 3131 - Tic T825 USB Multi-Interface Stepper Motor Controller
No questions asked yetFai una domanda (Registrati oppure Esegui il Login ).
Tasse escluse:€ 7,43IVA inclusa:€ 9,06
Tasse escluse:€ 25,96IVA inclusa:€ 31,67
Tasse escluse:€ 78,00IVA inclusa:€ 95,16
Tasse escluse:€ 18,81IVA inclusa:€ 22,95
Tasse escluse:€ 142,00IVA inclusa:€ 173,24
Tasse escluse:€ 28,84IVA inclusa:€ 35,18
Tasse escluse:€ 16,02IVA inclusa:€ 19,54
Tasse escluse:€ 48,56IVA inclusa:€ 59,24
Tasse escluse:€ 62,00IVA inclusa:€ 75,64