This powerful motor controller makes closed-loop speed or position (but not both!) control of a brushed DC motor easy, with quick configuration over USB using our free software. It supports five control interfaces: USB, TTL serial, I²C, analog voltage (potentiometer), and hobby radio control (RC). This version offers a wide 6.5 V to 30 V operating range and can deliver continuous output currents up to 27 A without a heat sink.
With integrated support for analog voltage or tachometer (frequency) feedback, the second-generation G2 family of Jrk motor controllers makes it easy to add closed-loop control of speed or position (but not both!) of a single brushed DC motor to a variety of projects. These versatile, general-purpose modules support five different control interfaces: USB for direct connection to a computer, TTL serial and I²C for use with a microcontroller, RC hobby servo pulses for use in an RC system, and analog voltages for use with a potentiometer or analog joystick. They also offer many settings that can be configured using our free configuration software utility for Windows, Linux, and macOS. This software simplifies initial setup of the device and allows for in-system testing and monitoring of the controller via USB (a micro-B USB cable is required to connect the Jrk G2 to a computer).
Main features of the Jrk G2 family
- Easy open-loop or closed-loop control of one brushed DC motor
- A variety of control interfaces:
- USB for direct connection to a computer
- TTL serial operating at 5 V for use with a microcontroller
- I²C for use with a microcontroller
- RC hobby servo pulses for use in an RC system
- Analog voltage for use with a potentiometer or analog joystick
- Feedback options:
- Analog voltage (0 V to 5 V), for making a closed-loop servo system
- Frequency, for closed-loop speed control using pulse counting (for higher-frequency feedback) or pulse timing (for lower-frequency feedback)
- None, for open-loop speed control
- Note: the Jrk does support using quadrature encoders for position control
- Ultrasonic 20 kHz PWM for quieter operation (can be configured to use 5 kHz instead)
- Simple configuration and calibration over USB with free configuration software utility (for Windows, Linux, and macOS)
- Configurable parameters include:
- PID period and PID coefficients (feedback tuning parameters)
- Maximum current
- Maximum duty cycle
- Maximum acceleration and deceleration
- Error response
- Input calibration (learning) for analog and RC control
- Optional CRC error detection eliminates communication errors caused by noise or software faults
- Reversed-power protection
- Field-upgradeable firmware
- Optional feedback potentiometer disconnect detection
Details for item #3148
The Jrk G2 18v27 operates from 6.5 V to 30 V and can deliver a continuous output current of 27 A without a heat sink. Note that 30 V is the absolute maximum for this controller; the maximum recommended operating voltage is 24 V, and the maximum recommended nominal battery voltage is 18 V. For applications using higher voltages (such as 24 V batteries), we recommend the higher-voltage Jrk G2 24v13 or Jrk G2 24v21.
If you need to identify which version you have, you can just plug it into a computer through USB and the Jrk software will tell you. For quick visual identification without a computer, you can distinguish this version from the identically sized Jrk G2 24v21 by the number 150 on top of the tall silver electrolytic capacitors.
The Jrk ships with a 0.1″ breakaway male header strip and two 2-pin 5mm terminal blocks. You can solder the terminal blocks to the four large through-holes to make your motor and motor power connections, or you can solder an 8-pin piece of the 0.1″ header strip into the smaller through-holes that border these larger holes. Note, however, that the terminal blocks are only rated for 16 A, and each header pin pair is only rated for a combined 6 A, so for higher-power applications, thick wires should be soldered directly to the board.
|Part. No. :||3148|
Questions on 3148 - Jrk G2 18v27 USB Motor Controller with Feedback
No questions asked yetFai una domanda (Registrati oppure Esegui il Login ).
Tasse escluse:€ 44,85IVA inclusa:€ 54,72
Tasse escluse:€ 142,00IVA inclusa:€ 173,24
Tasse escluse:€ 110,00IVA inclusa:€ 134,20
Tasse escluse:€ 120,00IVA inclusa:€ 146,40
Tasse escluse:€ 45,10IVA inclusa:€ 55,02
Tasse escluse:€ 36,12IVA inclusa:€ 44,07
Tasse escluse:€ 45,10IVA inclusa:€ 55,02
Tasse escluse:€ 100,00IVA inclusa:€ 122,00