A10-OLinuXino-LIME is a very compact (84x60)mm Linux Open-source Hardware computer
- A10 Cortex-A8 CPU 1GHz and Mali 400 GPU
- 512MB DDR3 RAM memory
- SATA connector with 5V SATA power jack
- HDMI connector with FullHD support (1080p)
- 2 x USB High-speed host with power control and current limiter
- USB-OTG with power control and current limiter
- 100MBit native Ethernet
- LiPo Battery connector with battery-charging capabilities
- LCD connector compatible with with 4.3", 7.0", 10.1" LCD modules from Olimex
- 160 GPIOs on four GPIO connectors
- MicroSD card connector
- DEBUG-UART connector for console debug with USB-SERIAL-CABLE-F
- GPIO LED
- Battery charge status LED
- Power LED
- 2KB EEPROM for MAC address storage and more
- 3 BUTTONS with ANDROID functionality + RESET button
- 4 mount holes
- 5V input power supply, noise immune design
- PCB dimensions: 84x60 mm
- GitHub OLINUXINO Project
- Image links, instructions, demo software, customer projects and more might be found at the wiki page of A10: A10-OLinuXino-Lime article
- I am an inexperienced user and I'm afraid to mess up initially. What are the most common errors in the initial start-up of the board?
- The best idea is to download the latest Debian or Android image from the wiki and to pay attention if it is for microSD card or the NAND memory. After that ensure the image is properly written to the SD card or the NAND memory. Finally, if you are expecting video output problems, ensure the image is set with the proper settings for the display/monitor you are going to use. Double check if the power supply is sufficient (especially if powering a display from the board).
- What do I need to connect one of the Olimex-made displays to the board?
- At the moment you would need two 40 pin cables and a small adapter board called A10-OLinuXino-LIME-UEXT. In future, a single cable would be avaialable.
- I bought A13-LCDxx but when I connect it to the A10-OLinuXino-LIME I receive no image on the display. What do I do wrong?
- The default A10-OLinuXino-LIME Debian image is set for HDMI output and FullHD resolution. To use LCD or lower the resolution you would need to start the shell script in the default Debian image.
- What is the operating temperature range of A13-OLinuXino?
- The board works in the commercial temperature range 0+70C
|Part. No. :||A10-OLinuXino-LIME|
Questions on A10-OLinuXino-LIME - SINGLE BOARD COMPUTER WITH ALLWINNER A10 CORTEX-A8
No questions asked yetFai una domanda (Registrati oppure Esegui il Login ).
Fai una domanda (Registrati oppure Esegui il Login ).
502233 A10-LIME-ANDROID-SD - BOOTABLE MICRO SD CARD WITH ANDROID IMAGEPlease note: this SD card is suitable only for A10-OLinuXino-LIMETasse escluse:€ 9,95IVA inclusa:€ 12,14
502234 A10-LIME-DEBIAN-SD - BOOTABLE MICRO SD CARD WITH DEBIAN IMAGEPlease note: this SD card is suitable only for A10-OLinuXino-LIMETasse escluse:€ 9,95IVA inclusa:€ 12,14
502241 CABLE-40-40-10CM - CABLE WITH 0.05" STEP 40 PIN CONNECTORSSuitable for A10-OLinuXino-LIME GPIO connectors.Tasse escluse:€ 2,95IVA inclusa:€ 3,60
502243 ALUMINIUM-HEATSINK-20x20x6MM - ALUMINUM HEATSINK RADIATOR FOR A20 AND A10 ICSmall (20x20x6)mm aluminium heatsink radiator specially made for A10/A20 BGA chips. During heavy computations like HD video dfalseTasse escluse:€ 0,50IVA inclusa:€ 0,61
502255 A10-OLinuXino-LIME-4GB - SINGLE BOARD COMPUTER WITH ALLWINNER A10 CORTEX-A8A10-OLinuXino-LIME-4GB is a very compact (84x60)mm Linux Open-source Hardware computerTasse escluse:€ 39,95IVA inclusa:€ 48,74