The Adafruit Trinket M0 may be small, but do not be fooled by its size! It's a tiny microcontroller board, built around the Atmel ATSAMD21, a little chip with a lot of power. We wanted to design a microcontroller board that was small enough to fit into any project, and low cost enough to use without hesitation. Perfect for when you don't want to give up your expensive dev-board and you aren't willing to take apart the project you worked so hard to design. It's our lowest-cost CircuitPython programmable board!
We've taken the same form factor we used for the original ATtiny85-based Trinket and gave it an upgrade. The Trinket M0 has swapped out the lightweight ATtiny85 for a ATSAMD21E18 powerhouse. It's just as small, and it's easier to use, so you can do more.
The most exciting part of the Trinket M0 is that while you can use it with the Arduino IDE, we are shipping it with CircuitPython on board. When you plug it in, it will show up as a very small disk drive with main.py on it. Edit main.py with your favorite text editor to build your project using Python, the most popular programming language. No installs, IDE or compiler needed, so you can use it on any computer, even ChromeBooks or computers you can't install software on. When you're done, unplug the Trinket M0 and your code will go with you. Please check out the Trinket M0 CircuitPython guide for a list of capabilities and quick-start code examples - CircuitPython is easier to code but not as low-level and complete as Arduino.
Here are some of the updates you can look forward to when using Trinket M0:
- Same size, form-factor, and pinout as classic Trinket
- Updating ATtiny85 8-bit AVR for ATSAMD21E18 32-bit Cortex M0+
- 256KB Flash - 32x as much as 8 KB on ATtiny85
- 32 KB RAM - 64x as much as 512 bytes on ATtiny85
- 48 MHz 32 bit processor - 6x as fast as ATtiny85 (not even taking into account 32-bit speedups)
- Native USB supported by every OS - can be used in Arduino or CircuitPython as USB serial console, Keyboard/Mouse HID, even a little disk drive for storing Python scripts. (ATtiny85 does not have native USB)
- Can be used with Arduino IDE or CircuitPython
- Built in green ON LED
- Built in red pin #13 LED
- Built in RGB DotStar LED
- All 5 GPIO pins are available and are not shared with USB - so you can use them for whatever you like!
- Five GPIO pins with digital input/output with internally connected pullups or pulldowns
- Three of the I/O pins can be used for 12-bit analog input
- True analog output on one I/O pin - can be used to play 10-bit quality audio clips
- We gave the M0 pads the exact same names as the original Trinket so all your existing Arduino code will work exactly the same as-is without changes
- Two high speed PWM outputs - for servos, LEDs, etc
- Three pins can also be used as hardware capacitive touch sensors with no additional components required
- Can drive NeoPixels or DotStars on any pins, with enough memory to drive 8000+ pixels. DMA-NeoPixel support on one pin so you can drive pixels without having to spend any processor time on it.
- Native hardware SPI, I2C and Serial available on two pads so you can connect to any I2C or Serial device with true hardware support (no annoying bit-banging). You can have either one SPI device or both I2C and Serial.
- Same Reset switch for starting your project code over
- Power with either USB or external output (such as a battery) - it'll automatically switch over
- Mounting holes! Yeah!
- Really really small
Each order comes with one fully assembled and tested Trinket M0 with CircuitPython & example code programmed in.
So what are you waiting for? Pick up a Trinket M0 today and be amazed at how easy and fast it is to get started with Trinket and CircuitPython!
- 27mm x 15.3mm x 2.75mm / 1.07" x 0.6" x 0.1"
- Height with MicroUSB: 3.5mm / 0.14"
- Weight: 1.4g
|Part. No. :||3500|
|Interfaccia :||I/O, I2C, Seriale, SPI, USB|
Questions on Adafruit Trinket M0 - for use with CircuitPython & Arduino IDE
No questions asked yetFai una domanda (Registrati oppure Esegui il Login ).
310020 Cavo USB 2.0 A Maschio/Micro B Maschio, 50 cmCavo USB 2.0 A Maschio/Micro B MaschioTasse escluse:€ 1,90IVA inclusa:€ 2,32
511501 Adafruit Trinket - Mini Microcontroller - 5V Logic -Trinket e' un piccolo modulo equipaggiato con un microcontrollore Atmel ATtiny85 programmabile direttamente tramite USB utilifalseTasse escluse:€ 7,58IVA inclusa:€ 9,25A partire da:€ 5,61
511500 Adafruit Trinket - Mini Microcontroller - 3V Logic -Trinket e' un piccolo modulo equipaggiato con un microcontrollore Atmel ATtiny85 programmabile direttamente tramite USB utilifalseTasse escluse:€ 7,58IVA inclusa:€ 9,25
807971 Adafruit Pro Trinket - 3V 12MHzThe Pro Trinket 3V uses the Atmega328P chip, which is the same core chip in the Arduino UNO/Duemilanove/Mini/etc. However, itfalseTasse escluse:€ 10,75IVA inclusa:€ 13,12
808966 Adafruit Feather M0 Express - Designed for CircuitPython - ATSAMD21 Cortex M0We love all our Feathers equally, but this Feather is very special. It's our first Feather that is specifically designed for falseTasse escluse:€ 21,30IVA inclusa:€ 25,99
808998 Adafruit METRO M0 Express - designed for CircuitPython - ATSAMD21G18At the Metro M0's heart is an ATSAMD21G18 ARM Cortex M0 processor, clocked at 48 MHz and at 3.3V logic, the same one used in falseTasse escluse:€ 26,57IVA inclusa:€ 32,42
121303 DFRduino M0 Mainboard (Arduino Compatible)Scheda Arduino Compatibile basata su ARM Cortex-M0 a 32 bit, 5VTasse escluse:€ 9,90IVA inclusa:€ 12,08
121307 WiDo - An Arduino Compatible IoT (internet of thing) BoardScheda Arduino Compatibile basata su ATmega32U4, include modulo WiFi WG1300, un nodo IoT economico e potenteTasse escluse:€ 33,40IVA inclusa:€ 40,75