Riding on the waves of the very popular Arduino USB board is this small prototyping shield. Originally spawned with collaboration between the folks at SFE and ITP @ NYU, the ProtoShield mates with the Arduino USB board and gives the user a small soldering area, two general LEDs, access to a BlueSMiRF socket, a general pushbutton switch, and most important of all - the Arduino reset switch is brought to the top level. A ProtoShield quickstart guide is available!
This comes in kit form and must be soldered together by the end user. Please note - we do not ship assembly instructions, but you can find a big, clean photographed assembly guide here! There are a few tutorials on assembly listed below. All soldering is through-hole (relatively easy) but always check your component orientation before soldering!
The kit is pictured with the bread-board option. We highly recommend this breadboard! See the related items below for all the colorful options of breadboards you have.
- 1x ProtoShield bare PCB
- 2x Stackable Headers 6-pin
- 2x Stackable Headers 8-pin
- 2x 5mm Basic Yellow LEDs
- 2x 330 Ohm resistors
- 1x 10k resistor
- 2x Momentary push buttons
- 2x 0.1uF Ceramic Capacitors
- All Arduino pins are brought to the top level
- 5V, GND, and Vin pins are exposed as well
- BlueSMiRF socket for wireless communication between Arduinos
- 2 general use LEDs
- 1 general use button
- Reset button brought to top level
- ProtoShield Quickstart Guide
- Assembly Instructions
- ProtoShield Schematic
- Arduino Home Page
- Assembly Tutorial by Bob Gallup
- ProtoShield Eagle Files
Standalone Circuit Board: BatchPCB: Arduino ProtoShield
|Tipo Shield :||Proto|
Questions on Arduino Proto Shield - Kit by Sparkfun
No questions asked yetFai una domanda (Registrati oppure Esegui il Login ).