This motor is much like the GM2 gear motor but runs at nearly twice the speed.
- 143:1 gear reduction ratio
- 7mm output shaft with double-flat outputs
- Secondary output shaft (D) for encoders (not meant for rotational loads)
- Built-in safety ratchet clutch set for 60 in*oz torque (easily modified for full "locked-up" operation)
- Built in mounting holes
- 53.8x48x47.8x22.9mm (2.12x1.88x0.902")
- 31.5 grams (1.13oz)
- 3-6VDC nominal operation
- 44.4 in*oz torque
- 50mA free-running current
- 400mA stall current
Do you need to mount something to the shaft of the motor? Although it doesn't work as well as on other motors because of the GM8's shorter output shaft, the GMW is a solid platform for a variety uses. Alternatively, you'll also find that a #2x1/4" SMS screw will provide a suitably snug fit.
(Motors are sold individually, wheels are not included)
|Part. No. :||GM8|
Questions on Gear Motor 8 - 143:1 Offset Shaft
No questions asked yetFai una domanda (Registrati oppure Esegui il Login ).