This module is based on the I2C light-to-digital converter TSL2561 to transform light intensity to a digital signal. Different from traditional analog light sensor, as Grove - Light Sensor, this digital module features a selectable light spectrum range due to its dual light sensitive diodes: infrared and full spectrum.
You can switch between three detection modes to take your readings. They are infrared mode, full spectrum and human visible mode. When running under the human visible mode, this sensor will give you readings just close to your eye feelings.
- Selectable detection modes
- high resolution 16-Bit digital output at 400 kHz I2C Fast-Mode
- Wide dynamic range: 0.1 - 40,000 LUX
- Wide operating temperature range: -40°C to 85°C
- Programmable interrupt function with User-Defined Upper and lower threshold settings
- Ambient light sensing
- Backlighting control for display panel
- Keyboard illumination control
For all Grove users (especially beginners), we provide you guidance PDF documents. Please download and read through Preface - Getting Started and Introduction to Grove before your using of the product.
Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials.
|Part. No. :||SEN10171P|
Questions on Grove - Digital Light Sensor
No questions asked yetFai una domanda (Registrati oppure Esegui il Login ).
Tasse escluse:€ 2,61IVA inclusa:€ 3,18
Tasse escluse:€ 3,50IVA inclusa:€ 4,27
Tasse escluse:€ 1,73IVA inclusa:€ 2,11
Tasse escluse:€ 2,83IVA inclusa:€ 3,45