Grove - UART WiFi is a serial transceiver module featuring the ubiquitous ESP8266 IoT SoC. With integrated TCP/IP protocol stack, this module lets your microcontroller interact with WiFi networks with only a few lines of code. Each ESP8266 module comes pre-programmed with an AT command set firmware, meaning you can send simple text commands to control the device. The SoC features integrated WEP, WPA/WPA2, TKIP, AES, and WAPI engines, can act as an access point with DHCP, can join existing WiFi networks and has configurable MAC and IP addresses.
- Grove 4-pin connector (RX,TX,VCC,GND)
- 802.11 b/g/n protocol (2.4GHz)
- WiFi Direct (P2P), soft-AP
- Supports three modes: AP, STA and AP+STA coexistence mode
- Integrated TCP/IP protocol stack
- LwIP (lightweight IP)
- Integrated low power 32-bit CPU could be reprogrammed as an application processor
- Integrated temperature sensor
- Serial UART Interface
- Multi-queue QoS management
- Wake up and transmit packets in < 2ms
- Metal shielding
- Onboard ceramic antenna
- Reset switch
- Input voltage: 3V / 5V
- Baud Rate: 115200
- Based on ESP8266 ESP-07 SoC
- AT Firmware: esp_iot_sdk_v1.1.0 + Seeed modifications:
- 2x additional AT commands to control blue Link LED.
- Register red WiFi LED to the ESP8266 wifi state LED.
- AT command set
- SDIO 1.1/2.0, SPI, UART
- Five power states: OFF, DEEP_SLEEP, SLEEP, WAKEUP and ON.
- Standby power consumption of < 1.0mW (DTIM=3)
- Integrated TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier and matching network
- Integrated PLLs, regulators, DCXO and power management units
- +19.5dBm output power in 802.11b mode
- Power down leakage current of <10uA
- Hardware accelerators for CCMP (CBC-MAC, counter mode), TKIP (MIC, RC4), WAPI (SMS4), WEP (RC4), CRC
- WPA/WPA2 PSK, and WPS driver
- A-MPDU & A-MSDU aggregation & 0.4ms guard interval
- Dimensions: 25.43mm x 20.35mm
Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product.
|Part. No. :||113020010|
|Tipo Shield :||Wireless|
Questions on Grove – Uart Wifi
- 15/09/16 14.16 Può essere collegato via grove shield ad arduino uno, oppure i 5v di arduino lo danneggiano e necessita di appositi circuiti adattatori di tensione ?