The HiFiBerry Digi+ is a high-quality S/PDIF output board for the Raspberry Pi
model A+/B+/2B and the new Raspberry Pi 3B. It is designed as an add-on board that
connects to the P1 and P5 header of the Raspberry Pi.
* Dedicated S/PDIF interface chip supports up to 192kHz/24bit resolution
* Optical (Toslink) and electrical outputs
* Bit-perfect output, audio data stream will not be modified in any way
* Connects directly to the Raspberry Pi, no additional cables needed
* No soldering. The Digi+ comes as a pre-fabricated kit. You just plug it onto
the Raspberry Pi B+. The board conform to the Raspberry Pi
hardware-attached-on-top (HAT) specification. That means it perfectly fits
your Raspberry Pi B+.
* Directly powered from the Raspberry Pi, no additional power supply
* Optional: high-bandwidth output transformer provides full galvanic isolation
of the electrical output (not in the standard version)
* Integrated EEPROM for automatic configuration (with write-protection).
Note that this feature is still in development by the Raspberry Pi
foundation. You will be able to upgrade your HiFiBerry DAC+ when it is
officially available. The sound card already works without this feature.
* Comes with all components required to mount it. We include 4 M2.5x12mm
spacers to fix the board onto the Raspberry Pi.
Note about the compatibility with Raspberry Pi Model A and B: This board is only
compatible with the Raspberry Pi model A+,B+/2B and 3B.
Important note: While the hardware is able to output DTS/Dolby Digital, software
has to be adapted to support this. We will support the developers to implement
this. Unfortunately we can’t guarantee that this feature will work with a
specific software. Please ask the developers of the software if this is supported.
|Part. No. :||42604395500 95|
Questions on HiFiBerry Digi+
No questions asked yetFai una domanda (Registrati oppure Esegui il Login ).