A 7" LCD display with a resistive touch screen component, compatible with Olimex A10, A13, A10s, A20 Allwinner development boards with either 0.1" or 0.05" LCD connector. Suitable for Linux and Android video output.
- Innolux 7" (480x800) AT070TN9X display with LED backlight
- Resistive touch screen panel
- 16 700 000 colors
- Anti-glare surface
- Two interface connectors: both 40 pin 0.1" pitch and 40 pin 0.05" pitch
- FR-4, 1.5 mm, red soldermask, component print
- Dimensions of the PCB:(165 x 100)mm ~ (6.5 x 3.95)"
- Note that the cable to connect to your board is sold separately
- I bought LCD7-OLinuXino-7TS but when I connect it to the A20-OLinuXino I receive no image on the display. What do I do wrong?
- The default A20-OLinuXino image is set for a HDMI display and 720p resolution. To use LCD with A20-OLinuXino you need to set proper display settings. Explanation of how to do it via the default script might be found in the wiki article for A20-OLinuXino: https://www.olimex.com/wiki/A20-OLinuXino-MICRO
- I bought I bought LCD7-OLinuXino-7TS and the SD card that has Linux image written on it. However the resolution I see on my VGA/LCD is not correct. What am I missing?
- You would need to change the configuration file via the ./change_display* script. Detailed information might be found at the wiki article of your OLinuXino board.
|Part. No. :||LCD-OLinuXino-7TS|
Questions on LCD-OLinuXino-7TS - 7-INCH LCD DISPLAY WITH RESISTIVE TOUCH SCREEN PANEL FOR OLIMEX OLINUXINO
No questions asked yetFai una domanda (Registrati oppure Esegui il Login ).
Tasse escluse:€ 52,48IVA inclusa:€ 64,03
Tasse escluse:€ 42,75IVA inclusa:€ 52,16
Tasse escluse:€ 2,95IVA inclusa:€ 3,60
Tasse escluse:€ 45,00IVA inclusa:€ 54,90