The LM124 series consists of four independent, high gain, internally frequency compensated operational amplifiers which were designed specifically to operate from a single power supply over a wide range of voltages. Operation from split power supplies is also possible and the low power supply current drain is independent of the magnitude of the power supply voltage.
Application areas include transducer amplifiers, DC gain blocks and all the conventional op amp circuits which now can be more easily implemented in single power supply systems.
For example, the LM124 series can be directly operated off of the standard +5V power supply voltage which is used in digital systems and will easily provide the required interface electronics without requiring the additional ±15V power supplies.
- In the linear mode the input common-mode voltage range includes ground and the output voltage can also swing to ground, even though operated from only a single power supply voltage
- The unity gain cross frequency is temperature compensated
- The input bias current is also temperature compensated
- Eliminates need for dual supplies
- Four internally compensated op amps in a single package
- Allows directly sensing near GND and VOUT also goes to GND
- Compatible with all forms of logic
- Power drain suitable for battery operation
Questions on LM324N Amplificatore Operazionale Quadruplo
No questions asked yetFai una domanda (Registrati oppure Esegui il Login ).
Tasse escluse:€ 3,57IVA inclusa:€ 4,36