These devices consist of four independent, highgain frequency-compensated Norton operational amplifiers that were designed specifically to operate from a single supply over a wide range of voltages. Operation from split supplies is also possible.
The low supply current drain is essentially independent of the magnitude of the supply voltage. These devices provide wide bandwidth and large output voltage swing.
The LM2900 is characterized for operation from –40°C to 85°C, and the LM3900 is characterized for operation from 0°C to 70°C.
- Wide Range of Supply Voltages, Single or Dual Supplies
- Wide Bandwidth
- Large Output Voltage Swing
- Output Short-Circuit Protection
- Internal Frequency Compensation
- Low Input Bias Current
- Designed to Be Interchangeable With National Semiconductor LM3900
Questions on LM3900N - Amplificatore Operazionale Quadruplo
No questions asked yetFai una domanda (Registrati oppure Esegui il Login ).