PIC32-WEB is low cost development board with the new high- performance 80MHz MIPS-Based 32-bit Flash microcontroller PIC32MX460F512L. Together with MOD-ENC624J600, PIC32-WEB give you opportunity to use web applications. UEXT and Prototype area gives users choice to connects a lot of our MOD boards and other users applications.
All this allows you to build a diversity of powerful applications to be used in a wide range of situations.
- PIC32MX460F512 microcontroller
- note to connect to Ethernet this board requires MOD-ENC624J600 which should be bought separately!
- JTAG connector
- ICSP/ICD connector for programming / debugging with PIC-ICD2-POCKET.
- Reser button
- Reset Circuit
- three User event buttons
- three LEDs
- UEXT connector
- Analogue trimmer potentiometer
- RS232 driver and connector
- Complete web server and TCP-IP stack support as per Microchip's open source TCP-IP stack
- Power plug-in jack for +5VDC power supply
- Voltage regulator +3.3V and filtering capacitors
- Extension header to connect to other boards
- Dimensions 100x60 mm (3.9x2.4")
- PIC32-WEB.pdf - PIC-WEB users manual
- Microchip TCP/IP AN833 - please read carefully, the TCP/IP stack is described
- Microchip TCP-IP Stack 5.00 patch modified for PIC32-WEB
- PIC32-WEB examples PSP mode
- PIC32-WEB examples SPI mode
Questions on PIC32-WEB WEB SERVER WITH 32 BIT PIC MICROCONTROLLERS WITH PIC32
No questions asked yetFai una domanda (Registrati oppure Esegui il Login ).
Fai una domanda (Registrati oppure Esegui il Login ).
500077 MOD-POE PoE INJECTOR FOR PIC-MICRO-WEBMOD-POE board injects the necessary power supply in UTP LAN cable, so PIC-MICRO-WEB can take the power and Ethernet from samefalsePrezzo di listino:€ 11,53OffertaTasse escluse:€ 5,00IVA inclusa:€ 6,10
Prezzo IVA incl.Confronta