This is an Arduino-compatible board with integrated 3W stereo amplifier designed for use in arcade projects (like our Picade).
It behaves like a keyboard when plugged in via USB and has a default key-mapping (though you can reprogram it using the Arduino IDE). Connections are made using screw terminals for a solid, permanent installation.
It uses the same micro-controller as the Arduino Leonardo (the ATmega32U4) and is pre-installed with the Arduino bootloader and our software.
- Powered by an ATmega32U4 (32KB, 2.5K RAM @ 16MHz)
- 6-pin ISP header for direct programming (also pre-loaded with Arduino bootloader)
- Includes a stereo 3W amplifier (PAM8407) for use with 4Ω speakers
- Appears as a USB HID device (keyboard) to the host
- Screw terminal contacts for four-direction Joystick, 12 buttons, and two speakers
- Reset button
- Mounting holes
- Power, Bootload, TX, and RX LED indicators
|Part. No. :||PIM110|
Questions on Picade PCB - Arduino Compatible with 3W Amp
No questions asked yetFai una domanda (Registrati oppure Esegui il Login ).