The new PICAXE-18M2 microcontroller builds on the pedigree of the ever
popular 18 pin PICAXE microcontrollers by adding these new and improved
features at no extra cost:
• Almost every pin is individually configurable, so, for instance, the 18M2
can now have 13 outputs instead of 8 – the choice is yours! Therefore M2
chips can be used in either the ‘traditional’ fixed pin format or the new
flexible ‘user configured’ format.
• Many extra ADC channels are now also available on other pins, with new
support for touch sensor inputs.
• The reset and serial input pins can now be used as 2 extra input pins,
giving 2 more general purpose input pins for your project. New software
‘reset’ command if required.
The 18M2 can now run four separate tasks in parallel, allowing a Logicator
flowsheet to contain 4 separate start cells and 4 separate flowchart tasks. Multi
tasking is also supported in BASIC program listings.
• The 18M2 device replaces all of the older 18/18A/18M/18X parts and so gives 18X
equivalent memory capacity (2048 bytes, up to 1800 lines of program) at the same
price as the older 256 byte 18A/18M – so that is 8x the memory capacity of the
older parts for no extra cost!
• Fully backwards compatible with all existing 18 pin PICAXE project boards and
programs written for any older 18 pin PICAXE part.
• New lower 1.8V operation now makes the 18M2 ideal for use with 3V battery packs - save the cost of one battery!
• Twice as many (now 28) general purpose byte variables, with
up to a total of 256 bytes of RAM.
• New ‘time’ variable counts elapsed seconds.
• 256 bytes of non-volatile data EEPROM memory.
• Faster internal resonator (up to 32MHz) means up to 8x faster
• Full support for common features such as ring tone tunes,
servos, digital temperature sensors and infra-red input and
output on any pin.
• Full support for advanced features like DAC, SR latch,
hardware serial commands (for much faster baud rates), i2c
memory devices and PWM control of motors.
• The PICAXE-18M2 is a new custom part factory manufactured
by Microchip Inc. for Revolution Education and so is factory
engraved with the full PICAXE-18M2 name – no more
confusing PIC numbers for students to decipher!
Usa gli spazi per tag separati. Usa virgolette singole (') per frasi.
Questions on PICAXE 18M2
No questions asked yetFai una domanda (Registrati oppure Esegui il Login ).
- Teensy (Arduino)
- Grove (Arduino)
- Raspberry PI
- Zoccoli, Strips e Jumpers
- Linux Embedded
- Suono e Voce
- Celle di carico
- Radio & Wireless
- Display & LED
- Robot in Kit
- Meccanica e Materiali
- Servi DYNAMIXEL
- Motori Passo Passo
- Controllo Motori & Servi
Non ci sono prodotti da comparare