The latest addition to the Raspberry Pi family, the Raspberry Pi 2 takes the platform to a completely new level. Combining a sixfold increase in processing power and a doubling of memory capacity with complete backward compatibility with the existing Model B+, Raspberry Pi 2 is the perfect board for professionals and hobbyists alike.
The new Raspberry Pi 2 - Model B is jam packed with features! With a new quad core processor and twice the memory with a massive 1GB RAM, It's a whopping 6x fasterthan its predecessor. The ultra-low-cost, deck-of-cards sized Linux computer has had a makeover, and it's a good one at that!
Raspberry Pi 2 - Model B Technical Specification:
- Broadcom BCM2836 ARMv7 Quad Core Processorpowered Single Board
- Computer running at 900MHz
- 1GB RAM
- 40pin extended GPIO
- 4 x USB ports
- 4 pole Stereo output and Composite video port
- Full size HDMI
- CSI camera port for connecting the Raspberry Pi camera
- DSI display port for connecting the Raspberry Pi touch screen display
- Micro SD port for loading your operating system and storing data
- Micro USB power source
Raspberry Pi 2 - Model B Features:
- 6x Faster - Broadcom BCM2836 ARMv7 Quad Core Processor powered Single Board Computer running at 900MHz
- Double Memory - 1GB RAM so you can now run bigger and more powerful applications
- Identical board layout and footprint as the Model B+, so all cases and 3rd party add-on boards designed for the Model B+ will be fully compatible.
- Fully HAT compatible
- 40pin extended GPIO to enhance your “real world” projects. GPIO is 100% compatible with the Model B+ and A+ boards. First 26 pins are identical to the Model A and Model B boards to provide full backward compatibility across all boards.
- Connect a Raspberry Pi camera and touch screen display (each sold separately)
- Stream and watch Hi-definition video output at 1080P
- Micro SD slot for storing information and loading your operating systems.
- Advanced power management:
- You can now provide up to 1.2 Amp to the USB ports – enabling you to
- connect more power hungry USB devices directly to the Raspberry PI. (This
- feature requires a 2Amp micro USB Power Supply)
- 10/100 Ethernet Port to quickly connect the Raspberry Pi to the Internet
- Combined 4-pole jack for connecting your stereo audio out and composite video out
|Part. No. :||raspberry pi 2|
Questions on Raspberry Pi 2 Model B - 1GB RAM
11/02/15 17.39 Buonasera,
ma è il rasperry originale? Vi faccio questa domanda perchè in molti negozi online non è disponibile...
15/02/15 19.05 Salve,
mi pare di capire che con il Raspberry Pi 2 non viene fornito un alimentatore approvato. Confermate?
Grazie in anticipo.
09/07/15 15.18 Hello!
Which enclosure could I use for this Raspberry?
- 18/07/15 09.37 Buongiorno, viene fornito con un sistema operativo? e se si, quale? Grazie.
Tasse escluse:€ 27,80IVA inclusa:€ 33,92