RF Explorer is a handheld digital spectrum analyzer, aimed to provide a very affordable tool for work in all ISM popular frequency bands. It is based on a highly integrated frequency synthesizer which offers high performance, compact size, low consumption and low cost.
It has been designed to be used outdoor and indoor, and works nice with a PC connected for extra functionality using standard mini-USB 2.0 connector.
- Pocket size and light weight
- Solid aluminum metal case
- Spectrum Analyzer mode with Peak Max and Hold, Normal, Overwrite and Averaging modes
- Integrated RF Signal Generator
- Lifetime free firmware upgrades available, open to community requested features
- High capacity Lipo for 16hs+ of continuous run, rechargeable by USB
- Windows PC client Open Source
- Can be extended with internal Expansion Modules for additional band and functionality
- Frequency band: 2400-2485 MHz
- Frequency span: 2-85 Mhz
- Graphics LCD 128x64 pixels, great visibility outdoors
- PC Windows client supports Windows XP/Vista/Win7 both 32 and 64bits
- Backlight for great indoor visibility
- Standard SMA 50 ohms connector, a matching antenna is included
- Amplitude resolution: 0.5dBm
- Dynamic range: -105dBm to -15dBm
- Absolute Max input power: +5dBm
- Average noise level (typical): -100dBm
- RF Generator amplitude: -30dBm to +1dBm
- Frequency stability and accuracy (typical): +-10ppm
- Amplitude stability and accuracy (typical): +-3dBm
- Frequency resolution: 1Khz
- Resolution bandwidth (RBW): automatic 58Khz to 812Khz
- Weight: 185g
- Size: 113x70x25 mm
Warning: RF Explorer is a very sensitive device, take care of if it by reading this document: http://www.rf-explorer.com/
For more information, please visit here.
|Part. No. :||109990011|
Questions on RF Explorer 2.4G - Analizzatore di spettro RF
No questions asked yetFai una domanda (Registrati oppure Esegui il Login ).
Tasse escluse:€ 186,49IVA inclusa:€ 227,52