RFEM2.4G is an Expansion Module for RF Explorer. It can be plugged in your RF Explorer unit to extend the coverage to 2.4Ghz frequency band.
It gets attached internally to the RF Explorer main board and exhibits a second antenna connector to cover the new band.
- Easy to plug in your RF Explorer unit, compatible with all models.
- Extend band coverage to popular 2.4Ghz technologies such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and ZigBee
- Extend internal FLASH and RAM memory for additional capabilities
- Lifetime free firmware upgrades available, open to community requested features
- Frequency band coverage: 2400-2484 MHz
- Standard SMA 50 ohms connector, a matching antenna is included
- Amplitude resolution: 0.5dBm
- Dynamic range: -105dBm to -15dBm
- Absolute Max input power: +5dBm
- Average noise level (typical): -105dBm
- RF Generator amplitude: -30dBm to +1dBm
- Frequency stability and accuracy (typical): +-10ppm
- Amplitude stability and accuracy (typical): +-3dBm
- Frequency resolution: 1Khz
- Resolution bandwidth (RBW): automatic 58Khz to 812Khz
For more info please visit www.rf-explorer.com
|Part. No. :||TES72955P|
Questions on RFEM2.4G module
No questions asked yetFai una domanda (Registrati oppure Esegui il Login ).