- OpenCM9.04 is an open-source controller that runs under 32bit ARM Cortex-M3.
- The C version uses an exclusive 3PIN connector to control the ROBOTIS DYNAMIXEL XL-320.
- Uses USB Cable (Micro-B) to download programs onto the board.
- Users can choose between using the ROBOTIS RoboPlus software or ROBOTIS OpenCM IDE.
- JTAG / SWD terminal can be used to run commercial developmental programs.
- 1 x OpenCM9.04_C Controller
- 2 x 1x20 PIN Header Socket
- 2 x 1x20 BOX Header Socket
- 1 x USB Downloader Cable (Micro-B)
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- CPU: STM32F103CB (ARM Cortex-M3)
- Operating Voltage: 5V ~ 16V (USB 5V, DYNAMIXEL 7~12V)
- Recommended Voltage:
5V for USB, 7.4V for DYNAMIXEL XL series (LB-040 3.7V x 2)
485 Expansion Board is recommended to control DYNAMIXELs requiring over 12V.
- External I/O: 26
- Timer: 8
- Analog In(ADC): 10 (12bit)
- Flash: 128 Kbytes
- SRAM: 20 Kbytes
- Clock: 72Mhz
- USB: 1 (2.0 Full Speed)
- CAN: 1
- USART: 3
- SPI: 2
- I2C(TWI): 2
- Debug: JTAG & SWD
- TTL port (3Pin): 4 (XL-320 exclusive)
- External Sensor(5 Pin): 4 (Compatible with ROBOTIS Sensors)
- Size: 27 mm X 66.5 mm
- Weight: 13g
- OpenCM9.04-C has the same functions and performance as OpenCM9.04-B, but the 2 x TTL connectors for the AX series has been excluded in OpenCM9.04-C.
- The OpenCM 485 Expansion Board, which supports TTL and RS-485, can be used to control all types of DYNAMIXEL's, such as AX, MX, and Pro series.
- When using the OpenCM9.04-C to control the DYNAMIXEL, a separate power supply must be supplied to the DYNAMIXEL.
- RoboPlus can be used when the board is connected to the PC via USB Downloader LN-101 or BT-210.
(PC must have Bluetooth device for Bluetooth connection)
- ROBOITS OpenCM IDE can be used only via Micro 5PIN USB Cable.
- The RoboPlus and ROBOTIS OpenCM IDE CANNOT be used simultaneously.
- The firmware must be changed depending on the software to be used.
(Please refer to the e-Manual for changing the firmware)
|Part. No. :||902-0084-040|
Questions on Robotis - OpenCM9.04-C
No questions asked yetFai una domanda (Registrati oppure Esegui il Login ).