The GPS Mouse is a combination GPS and Compass in a self contained module perfect for UAV and autonomous vehicle enthusiasts. The The GP-808G inside the Mouse is a highly sensitive GPS module that can accurately provide position, velocity, and time readings. This module is highly accurate and easy to use, requires almost no set-up time, and is very easy to embed into your projects!
This 72-channel GPS receiver, that supports a standard NMEA-0183 and uBlox 8 protocol, has low power consumption of 40mA@3.3V-5.0V, GPS/QZSS/GLONASS support, and -167dBm tracking sensitivity. The GP-808G has been terminated with two two JST connectors (one 4-pin and one 2-pin) and includes their mating counterparts. The Mouse-type receiver has been a popular go-to GPS option for many of the entrants in our annual Autonomous Vehicle Competition (AVC) with great results!
- Multi-satellite positioning systems support: GPS/QZSS/GLONASS
- NMEA-0183 / uBlox 8 Protocol
- Acquisition: -148dBm
- Tracking: -167dBm
- Low power: 40mA at continuous tracking
- SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS) support
- Higher update rate option (default 1Hz)
- RTCM 2.3 support
- A-GPS support, OMA SUPL/3GPP TS25.171 (GSM/UMTS) compliant
- Easy to use: built-in patch antenna & 6-pin wire to board connector w/ pitch of 1.0mm
- Backup battery support for faster position fix
- Fully EMI shielded
|Part. No. :||GPS-14198|
Questions on GPS Mouse - GP-808G (72 Channel)
No questions asked yetFai una domanda (Registrati oppure Esegui il Login ).