Melexis' MLX90614ESF-BAA is an infrared thermometer designed for non-contact temperature sensing. An internal 17-bit ADC and a powerful DSP contribute to the MLX90614's high accuracy and resolution. It has a huge number of applications including body temperature measurment and movement detection.
The MLX90614 provides two methods of output: PWM and SMBus (i.e. TWI, I2C). The 10-bit PWM output provides a resolution of 0.14°C, while the TWI interface has a resolution of 0.02°C. The MLX90614 is factory calibrated in wide temperature ranges: -40 to 85°C for the ambient temperature and -70 to 382.2°C for the object temperature. The measured value is the average temperature of all objects in the Field Of View of the sensor. The MLX90614 offers a standard accuracy of 0.5°C around room temperatures.
This devices comes in an industry standard TO-39 package. We're carrying the 3V version of this sensor.
- Small size, low cost
- Easy to integrate
- Factory calibrated in wide temperature range:
- -40 to +85°C for sensor temperature
- -70 to +380°C for object temperature
- SMBus compatible digital interface
- Customizable PWM output for continuous reading
- High accuracy of 0.5°C over wide temperature range (0 to +50°C for both Ta and To)
- Measurement resolution of 0.02°C
- Single and dual zone versions
- Simple adaptation for 8 to 16V applications
- Power saving mode
- Different package options for applications and measurements versatility
- Automotive grade
Questions on Termometro ad Infrarosso - MLX90614
No questions asked yetFai una domanda (Registrati oppure Esegui il Login ).
Tasse escluse:€ 10,75IVA inclusa:€ 13,12
Tasse escluse:€ 5,15IVA inclusa:€ 6,28
Tasse escluse:€ 67,81IVA inclusa:€ 82,73