The Shield Bot is a stackable Arduino Shield that transforms your Arduino into a fully featured beginner robot. The Shield Bot has been designed and specially equipped with on board line following sensors and expansion ports to be the robotic buddy that will teach you about robotics, electronics, programming. It is also packed full of expansion ports so it can also be the perfect base for any desktop robotics project!
- Easy to start - The Shieldbot is plug and play and can be running out of the box in minutes
- Expandable for imagination - solderless grove expansion ports enable easy attachment of more sensors and actuators, and shield headers allow the use of additional Arduino shields
- Open source - Its designed to be hacked, adapted and transformed into whatever you want it to be!
- Arduino Based - the Shieldbot is an Arduino shield, so the extensive Arduino community and shield ecosystem can be used for endless expansion!
- 5x IR reflectance sensors for line and edge following
- 900 mAh Li-ion rechargeable battery
- Two durable 160:1 micro metal gearmotors
- 6x Grove expansion ports
- Stackable shield headers
Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials.
|Part. No. :||SLD01091P|
|Tipo Shield :||Ctrl Motori|
Questions on Shield Bot
No questions asked yetFai una domanda (Registrati oppure Esegui il Login ).
Fai una domanda (Registrati oppure Esegui il Login ).
500143 Arduino UNO R3 con microcontrollore ATmega328La nuova scheda Arduino Uno R3. Oltre a tutte le caratteristiche delle schede precedenti, la Uno ora utilizza un ATmega16U2 ifalseTasse escluse:€ 17,30IVA inclusa:€ 21,11
Prezzo IVA incl.Confronta