SIM7600CE-T 4G(LTE) Shield is a 4G/3G/2G communication and GNSS positioning module.
This shield is as small as a credit card and compatible with controller boards like Arduino UNO, arduino Leonardo, arduino Megaetc. The frequency bands that SIM7600CE-T 4G(LTE) Shield supports are LTE-TDD/ LTE-FDD/HSPA+/TD-SCDMA/EVDO and GSM/GPRS/EDGE. It also supports LTE-CAT4(with uplink rate 50 Mbps and downlink rate 150 Mbps). With stable performance, this small cost-effective expansion shield can realize SMS and data transmission in a pretty low power consumption. Besides, it adopts the latest SIM7600CE module. Compared with other GSM/GPRS/GPS modules on the market, this module is well advanced in stable performance and powerful function such as 4G communication and accurate GNSS positioning.
- Support Multi-frequency Communication
- GNSS Positioning
- Standard Arduino Interface
- USB Voltage: 5V
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Input Voltage: VIN(7-23V)/USB(5V)
- Support Network:
- TDD-LTE B38/B39/B40/B41
- FDD-LTE B1/B3/B8
- TD-SCDMA B34/B39
- WCDMA/HSDPA/HSPA+ B1/B8
- CDMA 1X/EVDO BC0
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE 900/1800 MHz
- 4G Communication Rate: uplink rate 50 Mbps, downlink rate 150 Mbps
- Support AT Command Control:
- 3GPP TS 27.007,27.005 and SIM7500_SIM7600 Series_AT Command
- Support GNSS Positioning
- Support Low Power Consumption: 20mA@7V-Flight Mode
- Support LED Status Display: display the power supply status, network connection and operating mode
- Operating Temperature: -40℃ ~85℃
- Size: 69*54mm/2.72*2.13inch
- SIM7600CE-T 4G(LTE) Shield(V1.0) x1
- GPS Antenna x1
- 4G LTF Antenna x1
|Part. No. :||TEL0124|
|Tipo Shield :||Comunicazione, Sensori|
Questions on SIM7600CE-T 4G(LTE) Arduino Shield
04/06/19 11.55 Il modulo riesce a connettersi senza problemi alla rete in Italia con SIM TIM/Vodafone/Wind?
Riceve correttamente la posizione?