The SparkFun Battery Babysitter is an all-in-one single-cell Lithium Polymer (LiPo) battery manager. It’s half battery charger, half battery monitor, and all you’ll ever need to keep your battery-powered project running safely and extensively.
The Battery Babysitter features a pair of Texas Instruments LiPo-management ICs: a BQ24075 battery charger and a BQ27441-G1A fuel gauge. The charger supports adjustable charge rates of up to 1.5A, as well as USB-compliant 100mA and 500mA options. It also features power-path management, guaranteeing power to your project even if the battery has died. The self-calibrating, I2C-based BQ27441-G1A measures your battery’s voltage to estimate its charge percentage and remaining capacity. It’s also hooked up to a current-sensing resistor, which allows it to measure current and power! It’s a handy IC to have, if you ever need to keep an extra eye on your project’s power draw.
- LiPo Charger and LiPo Fuel Gauge combined into one board
- DIP-switch-selectable charge rates of 100mA, 500mA or 1.5A
- MicroUSB port for charging, or external options
- Dynamic power-path managment maintains a reliable output supply
- On/Off switch disconnects the battery for more power saving
- 5V-tolerant I2C interface to fuel gauge
- Fuel gauge measures voltage, percentage, and current
|Part. No. :||PRT-13777|
Questions on SparkFun Battery Babysitter - LiPo Battery Manager
04/11/19 16.15 Buongiorno, chissà se potete rispondere a una mia domanda?
Tempo fa ho acquistato uno SparkFun Battery Babysitter per un progetto di cronometro automatico per uso sportivo. Avrei bisogno di sapere se è possibile in qualche modo aggiungere uno switch a slitta, che sostintuisca quello montato sulla scheda, per togliere alimentazione in output e minimizzare i consumi durante l'inutilizzo.