Utilising the fantastic AMG8833 thermopile array from Panasonic, the TPA64 offers an economical but powerful temperature imaging solution.
Video above is taken from our C# example using a USB-ISS to talk to the TPA64. The top image is raw data painted to the screen, the bottom are after bilinear and bicubic interpolation. The sensor even shows a heatspot for the camera in the top right!
- 3.3v to 5v operation, with onboard I2C level shifter
- Temperature detection of two-dimensional area: 8 × 8 (64 pixels)
- Temperature range of 0°c to +80°c
- Temperature accuracy of +/- 2.5°c
- Human detection at up to 7m
- Viewing angle 60°, optical axis gap 5.6°
- Current consumption 4.5mA
- Module defaults to I2C address 0xC2, changeable to 0xC0
- Weight is only 3g
- Size 24mm x 21mm
|Part. No. :||TPA64|
Questions on TPA64 - High Precision Infrared Array Sensor
No questions asked yetFai una domanda (Registrati oppure Esegui il Login ).