The W5500 Ethernet Shield v1.0 can be used to provide your projects with internet connectivity.W5500 enables users to have the Internet connectivity in their applications just by using the single chip in which TCP/IP stack, 10/100 Ethernet MAC and PHY embedded. The shield also have two Grove connectors and a microSD card socket to support projects which require storing large amounts of data from Grove sensor. The RJ45 port (Where the Ethernet cable is connected to) is low enough to allow you to stack more shields on top of this one if needed.
- Supports Hardwired TCP/IP Protocols : TCP, UDP, ICMP, IPv4, ARP, IGMP, PPPoE
- Supports 8 independent sockets simultaneously
- Supports Power down mode
- Supports Wake on LAN over UDP
- Supports High Speed Serial Peripheral Interface(SPI MODE 0, 3)
- Internal 32Kbytes Memory for TX/RX Buffers
- 10BaseT/100BaseTX Ethernet PHY embedded
- Supports Auto Negotiation (Full and half duplex, 10 and 100* based )
- Not supports IP Fragmentation
- 3.3V operation with 5V I/O signal tolerance
- LED outputs (Full/Half duplex, Link, Speed, Active)
- Micro-SD card socket
- Grove connector for I2C and UART
Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product.
|Part. No. :||103030021|
|Tensione :||3.3, 5|
|Tipo Shield :||Wi-Fi|
Questions on W5500 Ethernet Shield
No questions asked yetFai una domanda (Registrati oppure Esegui il Login ).
Tasse escluse:€ 43,36IVA inclusa:€ 52,90