The FlexiForce sensor is an ultra-thin and flexible printed circuit, which can be easily integrated into most applications. With its paper-thin construction, flexibility and force measurement ability, the FlexiForce force sensor can measure force between almost any two surfaces and is durable enough to stand up to most environments.
FlexiForce has better force sensing properties, linearity, hysteresis, drift, and temperature sensitivity than any other thin-film force sensors.
This sensor is designed to connect to the:
- 1120 - FlexiForce Adapter
The "active sensing area" is a 0.375” diameter circle at the end of the sensor.
- 8" ultra-thin force sensor
- Versatile, easy to integrate, and cost effective.
- Pliable enough to allow for non-intrusive measurement.
- Can be attached to many surfaces and can be combined with plastic or metal films for increased stiffness or for added protection from abrasion.
|Sensing Area||9.53mm diameter (0.375")|
|Force Range||0-1lb. (4.4 N)|
Questions on 3100 - 8" FlexiForce 0-1lb. Resistive Force Sensor
No questions asked yetRegister or Login to ask a question.
Excl. Tax:€5.70Incl. Tax:€6.95
Excl. Tax:€11.37Incl. Tax:€13.87
Excl. Tax:€17.90Incl. Tax:€21.84
Excl. Tax:€5.66Incl. Tax:€6.91