The Ardweeny has proven to be a very popular Arduinotm compatible microcontroller because of it's tight package and cost-effective performance. But without a breadboard or power supply, it's not going to see much of the world. Give it an Ardweeny BackPack, which offers:
- Ardweeny Socket (or solder it straight in if you need a robust module)
- BLINKMtm compatible header, which doubles as a...
- ...Servo header!
- TMP36 Temperature Sensor footprint, ready to go!
- Full I/O breakout with solder points (or pluggable headers)
- Dual-orientation 2.1mm Barrel Jack mount (inline or 90°)
- Built-in 5V regulator, power LED & switch
And if you get an LED version, the bottom of the BackPack has 8 surface-mounted LEDs preinstalled to lines D0 to D7. Ideal for building a POV (persistance of vision) device, or use it as a linear bar graph. The LEDs can be isolated individually (or as a group) with a simple knife cut.
So free your Ardweeny from the breadboard, give it a backpack, and send it on its way!
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
- Grove (Arduino)
- Raspberry PI
- Sockets, Strips & Jumpers
- Embedded Linux
- Voice and Sound
- Radio & Wireless
- Display & LED
- Robot Kits
- Mechanics and Materials
- Stepper Motors
- Motor & Servo Controllers
- Garage Sale
713613 IOIO-OTG - V2.2Excl. Tax:€34.75Incl. Tax:€42.40
Excl. Tax:€13.80Incl. Tax:€16.84
Excl. Tax:€6.21Incl. Tax:€7.58
Excl. Tax:€84.40Incl. Tax:€102.97
713990 SparkFun nRF52832 BreakoutExcl. Tax:€16.04Incl. Tax:€19.57
You have no items to compare.